The Sentry V1.1
COMFORT / PERFORMANCE / DEPENDABILITY
We are proud to introduce the pinnacle of kiteboarding control systems; the Sentry V1.1 kite bar. We have combined comfort, performance, and dependability into one elegant design that gives riders a cleaner, easier, and higher performing on water-experience. By collaborating with our riders and listening to our customers our designers dissected our past control bar technology and developed one of the most comprehensive and intuitive systems on the market.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Our all new quick release is proven and ISO certified, ensuring the quickest and most dependable safety release. It's click-in functionality is quicker, safer, and easier to reload than other systems.
- New softer EVA grip is soft and plush allowing you to spend more time on the water with less fatigue.
- You asked for it! New PU coated center lines allow for smooth & effortless bar travel with added durability.
- The combination of our Auto Swiveling Center Hole and Ceramic Ball Bearing Swivel results in perfectly untwisted lines all the time.
- State of the art design provides clean field of view, free of gimmicks.
- Comes complete with our new short freeride leash to prevent tangles.
COMFORT GRIP BAR DIAMETER
Slightly thicker bar diameter is easier to hold and grip, especially in colder climates. Ultra-Soft EVA Grip provides you with session long comfort no matter how long you are on the water.
EVA OVER-MOLDED BAR ENDS
Soft on you and your gear. These new bar ends prevent damage to your body and your stuff.
PRECISION ENGINEERED BAR FLOATS
Sleek and buoyant ensures your bar floats and provides a clean field of vision.
CLICK-IN CHICKEN LOOP
Release and reload faster and with zero hassle. Simply click in and GO!
AUTO SWIVEL CENTER HOLE
Simply pull in on your bar to untwist your lines. The double PU coated center lines run through our friction free triple pin center hole to provide smooth and effortless auto swivel.
HIDDEN LINE KEEPERS
Bungee line keepers are hidden in the float to prevent damage to bungees as well as tangles. Use them when you need them, forget about them when you don't.