The Logistics Coordinator works with the Logistics Manager to execute 7-Nation’s International logistics strategy: Move products faster, cheaper, and on-time.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating all inbound/outbound exports and imports for certain vendors. You will work closely with international accounts and their freight forwarders to setup logistics services, plan and schedule shipments, and solve shipping related issues. You will measure, communicate, and manage shipping timelines and expectations to both internal and external parties – keeping everyone abreast of the latest status.
- Work with the Logistics Manager to coordinate international logistics for 7-Nation brands.
- Daily communication with international accounts, forwarders and vendors.
- Provides weekly shipment status report to operations, sales and accounting teams.
- Manage customer expectations regarding order status and shipping timelines.
- Route and track shipments from vendors to distributors and/or 7-Nation warehouses.
- Communicate shipping schedules and updates companywide.
- Compile and communicate accurate freight forwarder & consignee information.
- Manage documentation for all shipments routed internationally.
- Resolve documentation and shipping related issues.
- Coordinate with Customer Service Department to resolve International warranty issues.
- Manage tariff coding using 3rd party experts as appropriate.
- Use NetSuite to process sales orders, produce invoices and manage shipping priority.
- Work closely with the accounting and sales teams in handling account statements, payment requests, account reconciliation, order releases, accounts receivable, cash projections, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in International logistics preferred
- Knowledge of shipping industry practices and protocols
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (mainly Excel and Outlook)
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
- Ability to multi-task efficiently with minimal oversight
Interested candidates can send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org