Thank you for your interest in the Slingshot Pro Program. We offer this program as an incentive for you to use our products and to pass your experiences with Slingshot on to the public. While we always love to help you get properly outfitted, we ask that you abide by the pro rules outlined below.
IMPORTANT: Membership in this program is a privilege that we extend to industry professionals and partner companies - this is a partnership of mutual respect. Purchases made for anyone other than approved users will result in immediate dismissal from the program. By completing the application you acknowledge and agree to adhere to the responsibilities outlined and any violations of the Slingshot Pro Program Guidelines and Rules will lead to immediate and permanent cancellation of your pro account.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Please see our current list of eligible industries and organizations below:
- Slingshot or Ride Engine Dealer Employee
- Industry Shop Employee
- Watersports Industry Employee
- Outdoor Industry Employee
- Outdoor/Experiential Educator
- Ski Patrol (NSP)
*We require NSP members to be patrollers with an active certification. Cannot be Alumni, Candidates, or Associates
- Ski/Snowboard Instructor or Coach (PSIA/AASI/USSA)
*Must hold an active certification
- Kiteboard/Wing/Windsurf Instructor
- Surf/SUP/Wind Athlete
- USLA Lifeguard
- Firefighter/Water Rescue/SARS
- College Outdoor Program Employee
PRO PROGRAM RULES & GUIDELINES
- Your Pro Program account is for your personal use. We ask that you please remember this is an exclusive privilege for you and only you. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your gear (friends, family, clients, etc.), please refer them to one of our Authorized Dealers (Authorized Dealers can be found on the Dealer Locator on the website).
- You must log into your account before placing an order online to receive discount.
- All orders must be processed on slingshotsports.com. No will call allowed.
- You cannot shop for, return, or exchange products at an Authorized Slingshot Dealer.
- Exchanges and returns must always be processed through Slingshot directly within 30 days of your order. Returning Slingshot product at an Authorized Retailer will result in immediate removal from the Pro Program.
- Shipping and handling will be charged on all orders. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge.
- Shipping fees associated with returns are at the expense of the Pro account customer.
- Your Pro Program pricing cannot be combined with any other site promotions, including free shipping offers.
- Please be discreet about the program, encourage your industry friends to join, but don’t brag to others about your pro discount.
- Pro accounts expire after one year of being approved. After that year you must submit a request for renewal to firstname.lastname@example.org with updated credentials.
- By completing the Slingshot Pro Program Application Form, you are opting into all marketing communications from Slingshot Sports. You can opt out of these communications at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email.
Please contact us with any questions you may have, and thanks again for your interest in Slingshot Sports!
The Slingshot Crew