Spencer Pro V1
DYNAMIC / REFINED / PERFORMANCE
The Spencer Pro was designed to be efficient and effective in any condition for riders looking for instant performance. The single concave to flat bottom creates early planning at low speeds making it easy to get on foil. The round, full rails in the front are forgiving while the sharp, square rails at the back allow the board to release quickly from the water. Progression is inevitable when there is nothing holding you back.
Why We Made It
A board built in conjunction with pro foilers, Jeffrey and Finn Spencer. The Spencer Pro delivers early planing at low speeds and a quick release from the water while staying nimble and playful once on foil.
Why You'll Love It
- Efficient design provides an early takeoff and smooth touchdown with minimal drag
- Single concave to flat bottom creates early planning at low speeds
- Round, full rails at the front are forgiving when landing tricks
- Sharp rails at the back give the board early release from the water
- Soft yet grippy corduroy deck pad
- Offset front foot and tri-strap options
Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions
Ride with 1 Strap, 2 Straps, 3 straps, half-straps or no straps.
3/4 Length EVA Deck Pad
Grip everywhere you need it.
Flat bottom rocker
Provides quick planing and release from the water and allow the rider to bounce right back up onto foil after touchdown.
Hard rails in the back with softer rails up front.
Provide quick release onto foil while staying forgiving in touchdowns.
Keeps your board close at hand.