We appreciate that you chose Slingshot, and we understand that having issues with your gear can be frustrating and inconvenient. Our warranty policy is streamlined and straightforward. We will respond to you as quickly as possible and will do our best to get you taken care of in a fair and timely manner.
Please be aware, the more information (including pictures) you provide, the easier it will be for us to process your claim and get you back on the water.
If you are in the USA, please email the warranty claim information to email@example.com. If you are outside the USA, please contact the shop, dealer, or distributor you purchased your product through in order to process your warranty.
General Warranty Policy:
Slingshot offers a one-year warranty to the original purchaser on products purchased through authorized Slingshot dealers. The warranty period begins at point of purchase (receipt required), and covers all manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects are determined at Slingshot’s discretion. If a problem is deemed a valid warranty claim, Slingshot will decide whether to repair or replace the product.
If you have further questions on how to file a claim, or about your gear issue, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-775-4832 and our customer service team is more than happy to help.
Please read our complete warranty policy for full details.
1. To review a warranty claim, it's important that we receive all the necessary information from you.
- Your name and contact information.
- Product model, year and size.
- Description of the issue.
- Detailed images of the issue with damaged area clearly identified (10MB file size limit)
- Receipt/proof of purchase clearly showing the date of purchase and dealer name.
2. Warranty claims can be submitted via the warranty form or by sending an email to
3. Once you have filed a warranty claim, you will receive an automated email response with a ‘case number’. We do our best to resolve warranty claims in a timely manner. One of our Customer Service Reps will normally be in touch to discuss your claim. In the height of our season, contact and turnaround time may be delayed .
4. We will contact you with further instructions regarding your claim.
5. If product is being returned to Slingshot Sports for review, all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Slingshot will cover return shipping of repaired or replaced items to you within US and Canada.
Additionally, we stock replacement parts for our current and some past products and have many helpful tech support videos about maintaining and repairing your gear. Check our GEAR menu above for parts or our PRODUCT SUPPORT page for helpful repair and maintenance videos.