SlingWing V2 Green
RIGID / WEIGHTLESS / PULL
The SlingWing's unique appeal comes from how simple it is to use and the freedom you feel using it. Just stand on your board, hold the wing at the proper angle and off you go. To ease power, just sheet out or let go with your back hand and the wing drifts with you like a paper airplane.
Wingsurfing has exploded as a discipline over the last year and Slingshot has been taking notes. The all new SlingWing V2 has an ultra-light weight construction; half the weight of the V1 original. A light-weight build provides for effortless wrist control and oscillation cancellation while luffing the wing and leaving the power behind you. Beginners will benefit from reduced arm fatigue in light air conditions, while advanced riders will find it dramatically easier to get the wing flying for deep water starts on tiny boards.
Other features include 5 soft, comfortable handles which help you get just the right angle for that perfect, endless ride. A Cambered Dihedral shape gives you stability and lets you harmonize the wind, body and board into speed and control. Lastly, the SlingWing V2 is made of extra tough D4 canopy material that is matched with double leading-edge bladder seams allowing for higher PSI inflation and more added tension across the wing. That means NO FLAPPING.
The attention to detail extends past the wing itself. At Slingshot we understand how fun it is to take the SlingWing into the waves, and that getting rinsed is part of the game.
- It’s light weight. The SlingWing V2 comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- It offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose diving.
- Its low-end power provides the necessary pull for getting up on all size boards and deep water starts.
- The soft handles offer total control and amazing comfort for hours of shredding.
- The stability of the cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body and foil into speed and control.
- It crosses over for use with a paddle boards, skis/snowboards, skateboards or land boards.
LEADING EDGE HANDLE
Control the wing with one hand while luffing and riding swell, the soft material under the handle ensures your knuckles won’t scuff.
It’s Cross-Strut configuration makes use of the simple ergonomic orientation for smooth transfers between luffing and powered riding.
Y-HANDLE WING TENSIONERS
Provides increased upwind angles and more powered jumping, while also functioning to keep the wingtips pulled in and the wing full of power under intense wind pressure.
4 x 4 CANOPY MATERIAL
Light and stiff with proven rip stop capability.
HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT PIGTAILS
Quick connect / disconnect of your harness line.
WRIST LEASH ATTACHMENT PIGTAIL
Attach your leash with the pull through method or with a quick Larks Head Knot.