- NEW Cushy corduroy deck pad covers entire deck and rails
- NEW Leash plug allows for crossover from kite board to surf board
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Larger, more buoyancy great for user-friendly progression
- Great crossover for surf and wake foiling
- Hard board with soft wrap, NOT a spongy foam board
- Ideal teaching tool for spouse, kids, friends, etc
It’s family day on the boat and everyone gets a try at surf or wake foiling! You’ve got the Simulator board for user-friendly progression.
ADJUSTABLE TRACK FOIL MOUNT
Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
This shape enables easier takeoff and less water over the front of your board during touch & go’s. Prevents pearling and helps you bounce off the water and ride it out instead of crashing.
Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
CUSHY CORDUROY DECK PAD
Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.