- An advanced board for high-performance foilers
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Lightweight carbon construction
- Textured deck increases grip, reduces weight
- Race-caliber design great for distance and advanced freeriding
- Aggressively beveled rails allow for extreme carving and angles
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
If you like to go REALLY fast, go the distance and advanced freeride.
ADJUSTABLE TRACK FOIL MOUNT
Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
Stay locked-in and comfortable during you extended sessions.
Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you’re leaning into a carve or edging hard up wind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
TEXTURED GRIP, NO DECK PAD
To save weight, the deck of the Hypermiler has a textured coating rather than a standard deckpad. The same stuff used on windsurf boards, it’s not soft and cushy but it has the grip you need without the weight.