Hover Glide FWind V3
BALANCED / FAST / MODULAR
The Hover Glide is the choice for maneuver-oriented sailors and is forgiving enough for anyone who wants to take their first flight. The Infinity 76cm wing gives you super early lift off and makes getting up a breeze with just a few pumps. Hit 7-8 mph of board speed and you are up and cruising. Ultra low stall speed allows for swell and wave riding and makes foiling jibes mellow and achievable. The Infinity 76 is a self-stabilizing wing with downforce in the wing tips that kicks in at medium to high speeds, stopping the wing from over-lifting and allows you to get more weight back and push it to speeds over 25 kts. Truly a game changer! The long 91cm aluminum mast allows for ample range of flight and time to correct your errors before touching down or over-foiling. The Switch Fuse allows you to move the front wing forward or back in 3 positions to get the lift exactly where you want it, no matter what board you are riding. The Hover Glide modular system allows you to switch wings, mast lengths and fuselage lengths for a customized ride or to use on your Kite, Wake, SUP or Surf Board. Super early lift, plenty of side to side stability and a top end speed that will have you grinning ear to ear while you rip confidently into turns upwind or down.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Super early lift, plenty of side to side stability and a top end speed that will have you grinning ear to ear while you rip confidently into turns upwind or down.
- Neoprene wing covers & Custom travel case
- 35" Aluminum Mast
- Infinity 76 Wing for early lift and ultra-low stall speeds with great rail to rail stability
- Carbon Wings and Forged Aluminum Fuselage for a stiff and responsive ride
- Tuneable and customizable with swappable wings, mast lengths and fuselage lengths
- Tuttle adapter and Track adapters to attach to boards of all types
- Versatile maneuver oriented performance for all-around freeriding and foiling freestyle
- Switch fuse with 3 wing position setting, allow you to put the lift exactly where you want it