Ghost Whisper 111 FWind Carbon 2.0
THE NEED FOR SPEED
The Ghost Whisper 111 has a super sharp, high-aspect wingset designed for high speed performance and the lowest drag possible. An extended 111cm mast helps to prevent breaching when angled over at extreme angles and when cruising at high speed in rough water and chop. This not a playful freeride foil. It's twitchy and nervous at slower speeds and with a longer mast can be unforgiving when you crash. But once you get it up to cruising speed, push against it and rail upwind, it has a locked-in feeling that gives you the confidence to fly faster and farther than you ever have before.
The Ghost Whisper 111 has extended length on the mast allowing you to meet the need for speed everywhere, every condition, every time. Made from the stiffest high modulus carbon, this foil is designed for ripping, freestyle windsurfers. The 111 comes equipped with the smallest and fastest high aspect front wing in our line.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Light and stiff high-modulus carbon construction
- Slingshot Keel Connector spreads load, prevents board damage
- Designed for high-performance freeride foiling
- The fastest windfoil in our lineup
- Best option for advanced sailing, jumping and high-speed transitions