The shape, width and volume of the Crossbreed add up to a user-friendly board that’s stable and forgiving enough for beginners and fast and maneuverable enough for advanced paddlers looking for high-end performance in a wide range of conditions. The Crossbreed’s volume makes paddling with kids or dogs a breeze, while the board’s V-Spine bottom turns easily, cuts through chop and can handle small wave conditions.
- Shape fine-tuned for all-around performance
- Gentle rocker and pointed bow pierces chop
- Paddle everything from calm lakes to breaking waves
- V-spine bottom provides great tracking and turning
- Super durable two-stage compression molded construction