2018 Turbine 19
First and foremost, the Turbine is a high-powered shape with more pull per size than any other kite in our lineup. Steering speed is on the slow side (which is typical of all larger kites), but with power and efficiency on the upside, you get the same amount of pull from a smaller kite, which in turn translates to faster steering. The high aspect ratio performs like a wing in the air- jumps are long and lofty, loops are slow and deep through the window, pull is steady and powerful and the upwind drive and low-end efficiency is as good as you can get before transitioning to a foil kite.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE TURBINE 19
- High-aspect shape favors power, efficiency and low-end performance
- The “session saver” and a must-have for light wind locations
- Feel like you’re flying with long, lofty airs
- The most fun you’ll have on a light wind kite
- Fine-tuned bridle helps with relaunching in low wind