CONFIDENCE INSPIRING PERFORMANCE
The Skywalker is the double agent in the foil surfboard lineup. Use it for wing-surfing or paddle in foil-surfing. The Skywalker has the range all to make the most of your foil under wing power or prone paddle. Flat deck for easy paddling and smooth footwork during wing transitions. The 5'10" length helps with paddling into waves and aids in achieving sufficient board speed to lift onto foil with a wing. A great wing board for lighter riders or folks transitioning to a low volume "sinker style wing board.
- Contemporary design for surf-foiling, with enough length and volume for winging.
- Easy take-off with great pumpability and carving during flight.
- Adjustable twin foil tracks to perfectly place your foil's center of lift.
- EVA deck pad for grip.
- A great wing board for lighter people or those transitioning to low volume wing boards.
- Length: 5' 10"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Tail thickness: 2.3"
- Volume: 51L
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE SKY WALKER
- NO MORE BAD DAYS: SHRED SMALL AND MARGINAL SWELL
- USE IT FOR WING-SURFING or PADDLE IN FOIL SURFING
- EARLY TAKE-OFF TAIL + WIDE, HIGH-VOLUME SHAPE AIDS IN CATCHING SMALL WAVES
- CARBON REINFORCEMENTS, BAMBOO FINISH PROVIDE DURABILITY
- FULLY REINFORCED BOARD BUILT SPECIFICALLY TO HANDLE THE FOIL'S FORCES AND TORQUE
- MOVABLE MOUNTING TRACK MOUNT LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR MAST POSITION
- SUPPORTED BY FREE FOIL ACADEMY LEARNING COURSE (WWW.FOIL-ACADEMY.COM)